20080613

Mesmerize

Kiss me while you burn my wings
killing my freedom desires
I and I see you
I'm stunned, I can not stand it
I'm paralized
I feel the heat
and my dreams running away,
but theres nothing I can do
but close my eyes
and mesmerize myself
convince me once again
it's ok
it's ok
take me slowly and stab my soul

Make myself repeat these words
as the clock, slower once more,
going in circles
hypnotizes me
mesmerizes me
and my blood turns to nothing

kill me softly
and I'll convince myself
it's ok
it's ok

Send me far away
and tie me up
so I can never come back
so I can never go far
and I get to know you through my eyes

And I'll repeat for ever
it's ok
it's ok
as you drown me in that tub

it's ok
it's ok
as you look at me

it's ok
it's ok
so shallow

it's ok
it's ok
I'm forgetable

1 comentario:

Juantio dijo...

esa wea... es una cancion...
pensabas en alguna musica, mientras escribias?
esa wea es una cancion ctm, lo se