20090928

Dream Controled Atmosphere

It's like blue, but all I see is green, when my lids slightly open, and the eyelashes don't let me see the whole scene... I'd like to know how  is the weather...


I wake up completely when I breath through the window, even if it's shape, like a moon, difficults me from getting my head off of the room... I stand up as I take notice of everything around me... taking a few steps I realise the mirror is suddenly replaced by a courtain..., a veil...
there's nothing to see.


And my dreams, as my hairs stops sleeping, and are lightly revealed by the light, stand up, leaving a mess in my head.


Is it air what I breath?, I could swear it were bubbles, or clouds, or raindrops...  I could swear it was a different story..


Am I hanging from the moon?, is it just my room?  I couldn't tell, isn't it about the same???


I fly, I fly, useless wings decorating birds, wingless dreams appearing everywhere,, brown colored iris desappearing in the dark.


May it just be my soul, ....,,,, look at all those points .... .. . . . .. .. . . . is it a dream?

No hay comentarios: